Wednesday 31 March 2021

Awesome Athletics and Beautiful Beach clean up

Last week on Thursday we did Hapu Sports Athletics and The whole school beach clean up.As part of the sports council I got to help set up all of the Athletics stuff at the Westland High School. The school was split up into age groups there was years 1,2,3,4,5,and 6. I am a year six. We had to do Shot put, Discus, Long jump, High jump, 80 meters, 50 meters, and the 1000 meters I did everything.  I got into the Districts for Shot put , Discus, Long jump, 80 meters and 50 meters. After we had finished the athletics we walked to the beach to do a beach clean up. I was in the enviro group so we did a survey down the other end of the beach and walked from where we were at the rocks to catch up with the rest of the school. By the time we had caught up with everyone they had already finished the beach clean up.  I think we did a good job cleaning up the beach and everybody did really well at athletics.What is the best sport you are good at?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth it's Ben.
    I really think that you did a great job at Athletics. I hope you had great fun. How was the beach clean up? Did you have a fun time with the rest of environs group? I am not very good at running and stuff like that but i'm good at basketball. I can also see some spelling mistake can you see them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.